Developing Climate Information
Developing future climate information involves:
- Setting your objectives and identifying requirements
- Sourcing observed climate data
- Sourcing climate model data
- Developing climate projections
- Communicating your information
These guidelines present 10 steps to help you better understand and access the climate data you need to develop effective future climate information; however, it is important to note that this process is not always linear.
Use this decision tree shows the connections between the 10 steps and will help you navigate through the process.