This case study was prepared following the 10 steps in the Developing Climate Information guideline.
- Defining Project Requirements (step 1)
- Collecting and Assessing Observed Climate Data (step 2)
- Selecting RCPs (step 3)
- Finding Climate Model Data (step 4)
- Evaluating Climate Model Data (step 5)
- Selecting Model Simulations (step 6)
- Constructing Climate Projections (step 7)
- Analyzing Projections (step 8)
- Correcting Possible Bias (step 9)
- Communicating Information (step 10)
Full details of this case study are available in the case study report (see Case Study Publications).